Pretty Books turned 3 years old last week and to celebrate, I want to give you all a chance to win a copy of two of my absolute favourite books, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and Delirium by Lauren Oliver.
The Fault in Our Stars was kindly donated by Penguin Books to celebrate the publication of the paperback and John Green currently touring the UK (I was lucky enough to go to his London event on 3rd February!).
- Two people will win one copy of Delirium and TFiOS.
- Like and reblog this post to enter.
- It would be lovely if you were following prettybooks.
- This giveaway is worldwide.
- Entries are open until Wednesday 13th February.
- Enable your ask box or provide an email on your Tumblr so I can contact you if you win!
Good luck and DFTBA! :)
work for it
Oxblood is such a ‘hot’ color for fall/winter, and it doesn’t stop with clothing! This amazing tutorial from The Beauty Department takes you through three easy steps on how to achieve the perfect oxblood lip color! This is such a decadent color for fall, and I can’t wait to try it out!
<3 Chelsey, ModStylist
Need styling suggestions, trend tips, or dress details? Ask a ModStylist and your question might be featured on our feed!
Great Fall Lips
Back On Pointe’s Lululemon Gift Card Giveaway
Want to win a $10 gift card for Lululemon? Well, here’s your chance to save on Lulu’s gorgeous fitness apparel and accessories. Rules on how to enter are on the image above.
- Giveaway ends October 16, 2012.
- Do not delete this text from your Reblog.
- Winner will be chosen using an online randomizer.
- If the winner has not written about their favourite workout, another winner will be chosen.
- Winner will be contacted by e-mail so BoP can get their mailing address to have the gift card sent to them.
- Winners must be in the US or Canada for shipping purposes. (Sorry!)
p.s. the shirt in the photo above can be found on the Lululemon site here.
My favorite exercise: running. I blast my favorite music on my headphones and completely zone out while I pound away the stress of the day on the sidewalk, while strengthening myself.
Don’t forget about this giveaway!
love kettle bell workouts and also flow yoga.